The Pursuit of Happiness

The phrase means something different to every person. The Declaration of Independence states "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Please feel free to comment on any of the posts or browse the topic links on the left hand side below.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Martin Luther King Jr. on the Villainy of War


Watch it



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day!
I happened upon your blog and must make a comment. I'm 59, female, mom, originally from So. Ca. coast- with lots of past. I've been married 30 years with 4 kids. Whew! Raised Catholic- not good. I've been living in Austin, TX for 17 yrs. - & love it.
So what I've concluded...is that true joy and peace can be attained when pursuing God, the God of the Bible, our Father, the Creator of all things, etc.
I don't attend church regularly, but have done Bible studies over the years and the more I learn the more I am intrigued with the person of God, His Son and the Holy Spirit. In adversity, I experienced His peace. I am so not a religious strange person...I promise. Anyway, I thought I'd share with a guy who is probably around my age and has similar tastes but possibly not beliefs. Later dude!
Barbara Spannaus

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home